Raising Money for Local Charities
Your involvement in this year’s event will benefit many children in the Milton area.
The three awards categories your camel will compete in are:
- Fastest Camel in Milton
- Best Dressed Camel in Milton
- Most Popular Camel in Milton
With the proper care, your Camel could go on to win one of these distinguished awards, bringing your Organization valuable respect and acknowledgment within the Milton Community.
Best Dressed Table Contest: Camel Owners are encouraged to participate in the Best Dressed Table Contest. Be creative, but be mindful of the following restrictions: Height of centerpieces or display on table cannot exceed 2 feet in height Be considerate of others who want to see the Race
The "Camel Selfie" Contest
We will be awarding one lucky person with a prize (TBD) for taking a selfie with at least 3 camels. Camels will be on display at local businesses after September 1st. To win, simply drive around town and locate 3 camels and take a selfie with each of them. Upload the photo here and you'll be entered. We will announce the winner at the Camel Race Dinner. To make it easier, click here to see where you can find Camels all around town.
Tickets are $75 each, or a table of 10 for $750. They can be purchased online (by email: email@example.com) or picked up at the following locations:
- McPhail Chiropractic - 270 Martin St, Milton, ON L9T 2R6 - (905) 876-0005
- Milton Orthotic & Wellness Centre - 1009 Maple Ave. Unit 3N, Milton ON L9T 0A5 - (905) 864-0555
- Allegra Spa - 181 Main St E Ste 6 (Entrance & Parking in rear off Mill St.) Milton, ON L9T 1N7 - (905) 693-0057
- Matador Eyeworks - 365 Main St. E, Milton ON - (289) 878-3559
- Spa Bellissima - 400 Bronte St. S. Suite 107, Milton ON - (905) 876-1711
Get your tickets today for the 2015 event of the year!
Buy a Camel
The Camel Race wouldn't be possible without dedicated Camel Owner's. To learn more about purchasing a Camel, the rules for being in the race, and entering it in this year's race, click here!
Businesses and Individuals Competing This Year