- event is to be held at the Heritage Park on Sunday May 15th, from 1:00 to 3:30 PM.
- We are targeting to sell 200 tickets for the event; cost will be $25 per person
- there will be a prize for the best Victorian dress and hat
- we are planning to raffle tickets for prizes at the event
- guests will be served sandwiches, fruit, vegetables, dessert, and tea at the event
- will be looking for men to volunteer to serve tea at the event; a dress code will be in effect
- we will also need other volunteers for the set-up etc.
- during the tea there will be a fashion show managed by Lolita Babilas and music provided by Rob Hewitt
Sunday, May 15, 2016
Event Start Time:
Event End Time:
Heritage Park Milton , ON